Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolution

Year after year, we all make resolutions to improve something, try something new, or just to have more rest and relaxation.  I have once again joined that bandwagon, and set a resolution.  This year, I am going to try to post 365 blog posts.  Ideally, I would do that once a day.  Realistically, there will be days when I have to catch up on a few.  As the title to my blog states, I am a Farm Mommy.  I will be blogging about my life.  Sometimes that is going to be simply about being a mom, others about just being a farmer, and sometimes a mix of both.  Please help me stick to this goal.  I need you to keep me accountable.  I think that this could be a fun way for me to look back on the past year and see what we are really up to. 

So...up until this post, I had 16 previous posts.  I owe you 364 more this year to bring that total to 381. 

Happy New Year 2012 to all of you!  I'm headed back to spend precious time with my family before we go back to school and life sweeps us away again.  Gods blessings for a healthy and prosperous New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment