Monday, January 16, 2012

10.5 months and counting

Cannot wait to get back to Disney!  We are so excited to be able to go before Christmas this time.  I want a pair of Mickey ears with a Santa Hat.  I hope I can find that.  We also will get a chance to see some close friends that live far away!  Super excited for that, too. 

Speaking of Disney, I should point out that I love vacations.  Period.  So much fun.  I was just remembering our fun two-week honeymoon vacation to Scotland, England and France.  I was checking out some amazing pictures that my cousin took on Facebook.  Couldn't believe the gorgeous sights.  Just amazing.  Want to get the kids over there for a visit someday, too.  Once we are all out of the diaper, stroller, car seat phase, hopefully that will be easier. 

What are your travel tips for plane rides with kids?  We haven't decided if we are driving or flying to Disney.  Probably driving again, but we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. We just got back from Disney Wednesday! We went before Christmas last year and it was awesome- you'll love it! Tim and I renewed our vows on the beach at the Polynesian for our 10th anniversary. We've always flown with the kids so I'll fill you in on tips. We'll have to get together sometime.

    ReplyDelete