Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Grants

I have been a grant seeking monster lately. I have a few projects in the works that need funding, and grants could help push them over the edge. What I have found in doing all these searches, is that I feel like a total moron with no grasp on the English language. It isn't just legal jargon, it's political and government jargon which is seemingly worse. I honestly feel like I need to pay someone to help me read these things. Yikes!

Anyhow, the rest of my day was a blast. I am so pleased to be able to work in this new facility here at the hospital in Mendota. We have some amazing new radiology equipment. It makes my job so much easier to use digital equipment in a digital age. Not one short month ago we were still recording our videos on VCR tapes. Now we are all digital and have DVDs with a label printer and everything! Yippee!

anyhow, off to get the kids from school, then home to think of a cool 100 days of school poster for Bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment