Sunday, January 22, 2012

Always have to be right

So, I have this issue with having to be right all the time.  Sometimes I really am right, and I am pleased to note that one of those times was at supper last night.  So, yes, I am going to gloat, and offer the link to a website that shows that I am correct.  :-)

The debate came up about what a delmonico steak actually is.  I said that it is just a differently cut ribeye, I have seen them bone-in and bone-out.  The argument from my fellow diners was that it was a seasoning or marinade on the steak which is NOT true!  This website describes all the different cuts that are considered delmonico, none of which involve any extra seasoning.  It is strictly determined by the cut of the meat. 

So, there.  Call me what you will, and I am gloating.  But, mmmmm....my delmonico was delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment