Friday, January 13, 2012

100th Day of School

What a riot Bella and I had making her 100th Day of School poster!  We took 100 candy conversation hearts and made them into a heart, around which we wrote "I (heart) Holy Cross School.  It turned out cute.  Bella helped me lay it out and she definitely conceptualized it.  I was the workhorse.  Do you know how long it takes to glue on 100 candy hearts with tacky craft glue?  My hands and wrists are killing me today from trying to squeeze the bottle so hard.

My oh so crafty 5 year old also is a total sweetheart.  She made Daddy a card because he works so hard to make money for us.  On the inside of the card, she showed a picture of the barn with John in it.  She drew the feeders, John standing with the rattle in his hand, and a pig standing by him with an ear tag in it's ear.  All the things she saw him doing the other day.  SOOOOOO darn cute!  Love it.  I love that they appreciate the fact that he works so hard.  I hope it teaches them a good work ethic.

No comments:

Post a Comment