Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Feeling productive

Generally, my main goal at home is to keep the main level of the house organized and tidy so that people who enter aren't frightened of the monstrosity that is our house most days.  Please tell me that I am not the only mom who has toys scattered, literrally, everywhere!  I have been hiding up in the girls room emptying out all their bins and separating them back into Barbies, Polly Pockets, My Little Pony, American Girl clothes, American Girl accessories, American Girl furniture, American Girl etc., Teacup Piggies, Littlest Pet Shop, etc.  Holy cow...I haven't even started back downstairs to get the main stuff done.  However, I feel incredibly productive by being able to put a "completed" stamp on a project. 

Sometimes I feel so torn between all my roles, I don't always feel like I see everything to the end.  So, pardon me if you enter my house and step on dirt, legos, wet spots from snowboots, etc.  You should see the girls' bedroom, though.  Wow!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment