Thursday, February 2, 2012

TURN ON YOUR HEADLIGHTS!!!!!

What the heck, people?  Of course the day we have to be in Rockford for an 8:15 a.m. Dr's appt, it's the foggiest day all year.  What cracked me up (NOT!) is all the dumbies out there who drive white or gray cars and DO NOT USE HEADLIGHTS!!!!!  Seriously?  I am clearly annoyed, but if you think your auto headlights were working, they weren't! 

While I'm on the subject of dumb drivers, can anyone tell me what the heck is wrong with setting your cruise control?  I set it and forget it (thanks, Ron Popeil).  I had this lady tailing me in this minivan, won't give your her license plate number---but I should!  As I finished passing the semi, I got over into the right hand lane....now I remind you, she was TAILING me...couldn't see her headlights.  She proceeds to pull up nearly to my rear passenger doors, then hang out their until we got close to the next semi.  Then she backs so far up that I couldn't even see her through the fog.  I signal to get into the left lane, and BOOM, there she is again, taililng me!  ARGH! 

Cruise control and headlights, people.  Cruise control and headlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment