Monday, February 27, 2012

One drawback

So, I've been diligently counting points on Weight Watchers for the last month or so.  I have lost 8.8 pounds and I'm feeling good about where I'm headed.  Yep, until the cake making train stopped this weekend.  We had a party for Bella this weekend and I made her cake.  No problems for me with the cake itself.  It's the Wilton buttercream recipe that is going to send me to my grave.  If you have never had my frosting, it's pretty much to die for.  It's so creamy and complex.  We use meringue powder and fine grain salt to take it to the next level.  I thought I was doing pretty well, actually, until I realized that I did not finish all the frosting from the mixing bowl.  Darn it anyway.  So, I had a (heaping) tbsp of the delish stuff.  MMMMMMMmmmmmmmm.  I have no idea where to begin on how many points are in that.  I do know that I am going to cut my losses this week, even if I gain.  It's too great to pass up.  I am on track for everything else, so I'll catch back up.  This is why I am grateful that birthdays only come every so often in our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment